Friday, July 22

Just another day...

We've been hanging around the house the past couple of days.  The weather has been too hot to do much outside so we have been playing, reading, and just trying to pass the time.

Yesterday Steve had the day off of work.  He created a huge train track for the kids to play with.  It lasted for a few hours until Caleb decided that he would rather play ball and couldn't roll it around with the play set in the way.  I managed to capture a few pictures before it got destroyed.

 


This morning I set up playdough.  Kaysen is still in his "I want to eat everything I touch" phase.  It took at least 4 attempts (and rolling fits on the floor) before he realized that this playdough was not food.  But once he understood that I was not going to let him eat it, he had a fun time.




Caleb made a tree out of a leaf that he found outside this morning.  We also had fun making puzzle pieces out of shapes. 


Just another simple day around our home.

No comments: