Saturday, May 7

April Showers bring May flowers

Here it is, MAY.  Not just the beginning of May, but May 7th.  Where did the whole beginning of this year go?  Don't get me wrong, I'm very excited that spring is here and we finally get a chance to go outside to play.  But really...May already?

We've been taking the boys to the park a lot.  Well, I've been taking the boys to the park.  The boys love it there.  They meet lots of new friends, run around, go across the bridge, and up and down everywhere.  One of these days I will remember to take the camera with me.

Towards the end of April we had a lot of rain.  One minute it would be sunny, the next moment showers.  I took the boys outside so they could puddle hop.  What they actually did was stomp in one lonely puddle for a few moments and then created a little area out of rocks and sticks to dig in.  Very cute!



No comments: