Saturday, May 28

Another month has passed

Here it is, the end of May, and this is only my 6th post on this blog for the month.  I'll admit I've been really busy and when I FINALLY get a chance to write, I choose to do something else (or just sit and do nothing).

Steve and I took the boys to Bellaboos on Thursday.  I wanted to take my camera so I could put some new pictures up here but I'm running out of photo space.  I know I need to get more memory for it, but that's just one more thing that I have to work into my tight budget.  Someday I'll get more pics up here.

How are we doing?  Great!  The house is still up on the market.  So far no one has put an offer in yet, but our feedback is awesome and we are staying positive. 

I've paid off almost $850 in debt over the past 2 months.  My goal was close to $1000, but I'm happy with $850.  We will see how June goes. 

My savings blog is busy, busy, busy.  I have almost 700 facebook followers and it's very active.  Some days are slow (like today) but that's to be expected because of the holiday weekend.  I'm expecting my first check from them any day now.  Keeping my fingers crossed.  By the time they finally send it to me I'll be ready for them to send me another one.

The weather has been icky and cold.  I'm ready for sun and warmth.  We had a few great weeks and then it all turned wet.  My boys are also getting bored from being stuck in the house.  We are ready for a change!

That's about all there is to report.  My house is clean, the kids are sleeping (for now), Steve is working, and I'm relaxing.


No comments: