Friday, June 24

Not enough HOURS in the DAY

I swear my days are getting shorter and shorter even though I wake up earlier and go to bed later.  Between EVERYTHING that we have been doing for this house, the dead air conditioner, my savings blog, my facebook page, *trying* to be a group owner on Babycenter, and simply just being a mom and a wife to my kids is OVERWHELMING!  I get over 125 emails a day that I have to sort through and I'm falling behind on that.  Plus, I recently discovered that when I get stressed I clamp together my back teeth which gives me a headache!

Enough about that crazy life because the boys just went down for a nap and I have less than 2 hrs to run around here with my head cut off trying to accomplish everything else that needs to be done.  So let's just have some pictures of the boys, shall we?





No comments: