Sunday, December 12

A New Blog - Yipee!!

I've been going back and forth with the idea of starting a new blog in addition to this one for a while now.  Yesterday I finally decided that it is something that I want to do.  It will be a blog based on learning to coupon, money saving tips, frugal tips, starting a budget, etc.  I'm still struggling with a name, but hopefully that will be decided today.  There are so many blogs out there that give you daily/weekly deals and coupon match ups.  So hopefully this one will be a little different.  I hope that I can focus on the 'how to' part of it.  All the little details that people need help with when they are just starting out.
I'm still pretty new to the whole blogging world, so I hope I can put my ideas out there creatively and do the things I want to do.  Hopefully, before too long I'll have a successful blog for others to follow who want to learn how to cut their spending.
  

No comments: