Tuesday, December 28

Pizza pizza!

Steve has been on vacation all this week and it has been WONDERFUL!  Not only is it his vacation, but I feel like I'm on vacation too.  It is so much easier during the day with two of us around, and I'm not so lonely.

Yesterday I found a coupon for Little Ceasers:  Buy one pizza, get one free.  They have their large pizzas for $5, so we got 2 pizzas for $2.50 each.  YUM!  We haven't had take out pizza in a long, long time.



Kaysen found the ho-ho-ho hat.  That's what Caleb calls it anyway.  He started squeeling and running around as soon as we put it on him.  So here's my little Kaysen, scampering around the house and hiding from the camera.  It took me quite a few pictures before I got one with his face in it.



Cute, huh?  I love the first photo.  It could be a Christmas card!

No comments: