Saturday, February 26

Happy Saturday!

It's Saturday.  For most people that means a day off work and time to relax.  But in our family, no way!  When you have a husband with irregular work schedules, a Saturday is just like every other day.


Morning:
This morning I worked on my grocery list.  My very, long grocery list, which includes sales, meal planning, and coupons to go with it.  My boys helped, of course.  They like to help with the paper work.  After creating a list it was time to pay some bills.  *insert YUCK face here*  My boys helped with that too.  They are such great little helpers.

 



Afternoon:  Things were slowing down a bit.  Caleb decided to FINALLY take a nap around 3pm.  His nap is usually closer to 10 or 11am.  So as you can imagine, our afternoon schedule was thrown off a tiny bit.  But that's ok.  The boys did fine.
Evening:  Caleb helped me get peppers ready to chop.  It was a relaxing evening.  The boys both stayed up about 45 minutes past their bedtime because naps were thrown off today.  As for me, I'm sitting around waiting for Steve to get home.  And chopping peppers.


No comments: