Monday, February 21

Sensory play: Macaroni Noodles!

My boys love to scoop, pour, mix, and splash.  They love anything they can dig in or sift through.  To keep the inside days interesting, I usually bring out something that allows them to do just that!

The other day, it was macaroni noodles!  I have never allowed Kaysen to play with noodles before, because he would always eat them.  But he just turned 16 months and I know he's old enough to learn.

Honestly, the boys did a really good job sharing the scoops and the bowls.  They made a tiny mess, but did really well.

It was a sunny day and they both chose a place in the sunlight.  It makes the day go by so much smoother when there is sun.  The boys are always in a good mood, they are quiet, relaxed, and happy. 










Here's another picture of them sharing.  I'm such a proud mommy!













Caleb, being goofy!  Cute, huh?

What a great sensory activity!  Kasen loved the feel on his toes.  I wish I had a video camera to capture him stomping up and down on the noodles squealing and laughing.  He really did have so much fun.  That's what being a kid is all about, right?

No comments: