Tuesday, February 1

We are Snowed in

...and we haven't even hit the worst of it yet.

Thankfully, Steve is home.  He got off of work early and made it home just fine.  One of the many blessings of living so close to a hospital, the main roads were plowed.  As for our subdivision, we have not seen a plow in the past 6 hrs, and counting.

The wind is blowing.  The snow keeps building up.  I shoveled for Steve when he got home and it was covered up in less than 45 minutes.  The boys are tucked away in bed, and I'm going to start making a batch of brownies.

Like I promised, here are some recent pictures of the boys.

I was doing laundry and starting to fold towels.  I walked out of the room, and Caleb had thrown the towels (and one of his PJ pants) over his head and was sitting on the couch watching TV.  Why?  I have no clue.  But he gave me enough time to go grab my camera before he took it off.


The boys were feeding their piggies!  They are so patient and careful when they fill up their piggy banks.  It is such a great fine motor skill.   

 Even though Kaysen is not the best at it yet, Caleb always helps clean up the mess.



No comments: