Monday, April 18

Trip to the Library

We took our boys to the library this evening after Steve came home from work.  I planned ahead and brought my camera and everything so I could take some pictures for this blog...

...and then I forgot to take pictures.

Kaysen was really excited to be at the library, but he was really energetic.  I think he was overwhelmed.  Caleb was calm and relaxed.  He sat down and read some books, then he helped me search for some to take home.  It's a small library, so there's not a huge selection.

When we got home I took a few pictures as soon as we walked into the door.  Oh well...at least I had good intentions.

Here's Kaysen, hungry and ready to eat! 



Caleb was so excited that he got new truck books.  He knows the names of all the major trucks, and he will correct you if you say the wrong name.  He had to show the camera what he brought home.  Too cute!

No comments: