Thursday, April 14

What I love about Spring...


Good Morning!!  Spring is here!  We have had so many nice days over the past week or two.  I love being able to take my boys outside and just sit in the sun and do nothing.  Really nice!

Steve and I have been fixing up the outside.  Laying mulch, pulling weeds, fixing our rock path, and preparing the flower beds.  We have been working in the garage and organizing all our things that we want to sell.  It has kept us busy.  One of these days we will be able to enjoy a nice relaxing day at the park with the kiddos.

I think the biggest thing that has happened this past week is that we FINALLY put our house up on the market!  I'm so excited and nervous, but I'm thinking positive.  Plus, it gives me more work to do because I have to keep it super clean.  This week has been a roller coaster ride of ups and downs.  I'm ready for a break.

Here's some pictures of my boys OUTSIDE in short sleeves and shorts eating ice cream!  I love spring.



Did I mention that we finally got Kaysen's new toddler bed?  No more old crib for him...now he has an actual bed to sleep in.  My beautiful baby is growing up.


 

No comments: