Wednesday, October 13

Fall Leaves

The boys and I went on a short walk today to gather leaves.  I brought along a bag for Caleb so he had something to bring his leaves home in.  Kaysen was in the stroller and Caleb pushed him along the sidewalk.  When we came to a pile of leaves, Caleb would take off really fast running towards the leaves, pushing Kaysen as he went.  Then we would stop on the other side and pick a few nice ones for our bag.  We brought them inside and sorted out the really nice ones.

Caleb's favorite leaves were these big fat ones.  He brought home 3 total.  Kaysen smashed 2 of them, and then I threw the other one away after they were done playing.  But then Caleb noticed what I did and dug it out of the trash can.






He was a little upset that we had to come inside.  Plus I think he was getting hungry.











Afterwards we taped the leaves up in the boys' room on their art frame.  Caleb kept saying "ohhhh".  He thought they were very pretty.

No comments: