Friday, October 29

Guess who is WALKING?

Kaysen Mathew woke up 2 days ago and decided that he was going to start walking!  He has been pretty adventurous, taking steps here and there, and even walking across our kitchen and bedroom a few times.  I am so proud of my little man.  He still prefers to crawl because he gets to where he is going a lot faster.  This is such a huge milestone for us!!  I am such a proud mommy!

I haven't been writing too much in my blog lately because our days have been pretty boring.  The weather has been chilly and we have been hanging out in the house a lot.  We play, run around a little, and chase each other from room to room.  Hopefully there will be more to talk about soon with Halloween coming up.  I'm so excited to have 2 little monkeys running around!

Happy Birthday to my brother Nathan!  He's turning 19 today.

No comments: