Thursday, November 25

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Our Menu:
Turkey (of course)
Stuffing
Green Beans (canned for my boys)
Mashed Potatoes w/ gravy
Cranberry sauce (canned for Steve)
Deviled Eggs
Dinner Rolls
Chocolate pudding dessert (for me)
Pina Colada Cake

I made the cake out of angel food cake mix, pineapple, whipped topping, and coconut.  Then I cut it all fancy and put a cherry on top.  It turned out great. 



 Caleb had two pieces of cake this evening.











Caleb and the turkey.  He kept saying "Hot turkey!"













Oh, do I need to explain these next pictures?  Well, the boys got to have chocolate pudding too.  And they are old enough that I give it to them and let them eat all by themselves.  They had a little too much fun.


At least the shirt wasn't a good shirt.
   

No comments: