Tuesday, November 30

My Organized Garage!

I am finally done organizing my garage!  It has taken me about a month, but I'm done.  Not only did I manage to clean out the garage, but also every part of my house.  Every closet, cabinet, shelf and drawer.  Every room got decluttered!  It is like a breath of fresh air to have no clutter buried anywhere. 

Here is my stockpile.  This is where I keep all my products from couponing.
These containers are almost completely filled to the top.
The wooden shelf on the left was actually built into our garage when we moved in.  It was horizontal and had legs.  We ripped it from the wall, took off the legs, and now it is holding dog food and tiles for our laundry room floor.











My toy/book area.  We have a few more toys that are inside that are not in the picture.  But I think this is a good way to keep everything organized.  The boys are allowed to have 2-3 tubs out at a time and maybe a large toy.  When they get bored we clean up and come outside to the garage to pick out new.  It keeps their interest and my house clean.
















I even have room for all the art supplies.  Makes life so much easier.
















These are things that didn't really have a home inside the house.  Scrap booking materials, pictures, old towels, games and party supplies.  Can you believe that some of these totes are empty?

No comments: