Wednesday, August 25

Great Weather!!

Steve has the day off today so we had the opportunity to go outside and work a little in the back yard.  The boys were so happy to just go outside and play.  I pulled some weeds and Steve continued digging out the stone path we are making from our back door to our garage.  The weather is so nice.  It's a perfect day to just enjoy the summer.







My bushes have been blooming for a few weeks now.  These poor things were less than a foot tall at the beginning of spring because my dog chewed them down.  They hit a growth spurt and now look great!




ICE CREAM

Last night we took the boys out for ice cream.  They love our little family nights together.  They kept turning their heads when I tried to snap a few pictures, but I was able to get a couple.


No comments: