Tuesday, August 24

MY BOYS


It is amazing how fast these two grow every day.  They are constantly learning and changing and surprising me with how much they know.  It's hard to believe that they will soon both be toddlers.




Caleb is my quiet perfectionist.  He is extremely smart, loving, independent, and quite stubborn.  He helps me around the house with our daily chores and he warns me if his brother is getting into trouble.   
Kaysen is my tiny chatterbox.  He adores his brother wants to copy everything he does.  Including getting into all of Caleb's toys.  He is very attached to mommy and babbles words to her all day long.  He loves to chew on anything he can get his little fingers on.

                                                                                                        
                                                                     

No comments: