Tuesday, August 24

How far can you stretch $5?

I love a good bargain.  I consider myself a fairly frugal person and I enjoy finding ways to stretch a dollar.  One of the challenges I set for myself over the past 2 weeks was to see how many things I could actually buy with only five dollars. (not including tax)  Well, I'm on week #2, have over half of my money left, and the list is still growing.   I'll post my list now and then update whenever I finally reach my goal of $5.  It may take a while...

(5) Air Wick Freshmatic I motion starter kits
(3) Skintimate Shaving gel
(2) Gillette Fusion Power Razors
(2) Bags of Ceser Dog Treats
(2) Bottles of Listerine Zero
(2) Crest ProHealth Toothpaste
(3) Chef Michael 3oz moist Dog Food
(10) Right Guard Deodorant
Blink Tears
Pilot G2 Pens 2pk
Pilot Easy Touch Pens 2pk
(2) Dawn Dish soap
(4) Sobe Lifewater
Arizona tea
(2) Travel size Shout Wipes
Travel size Tide Detergent
Travel size Right Guard
Eraser

My Total So Far:  2.17   Yes...  Two dollars and 17 cents
Total left to spend:  2.83

No comments: