Thursday, August 26

A much needed HAIRCUT

Caleb FINALLY got his hair cut today.  He looks so handsome and grown up.  Steve wanted me to trim the back of Kaysen's hair too but I didn't.  As soon as I have to cut his hair it means that my little baby is gone.  It is getting really long in the back.  Maybe for his first birthday....
Anyway, here's my little man. 



The boys wanted to get out of the house so we went to the mall for an hour or so today.  It was really quiet because all the kids just recently went back to school.  We had the entire mall to ourselves.  We stopped at the bookstore and the boys played for a few.  Then we let them run around in the kid area of the mall.  Overall, a really calm day. 


















I have to say that I really like creating my own blog.  It is fun to grab my camera and snap some pictures of the boys in their day to day life.  And I'm shocked at how easy it is to put together too.




No comments: