Tuesday, August 24

Puppy Dogs and Polka Dots

My first blog post.  I have to admit, I'm really excited.  Besides the fact that I really have no clue what I am doing when it comes to this whole BLOG thing.  But I will learn as I go along.

I guess I will start by explaining my blog name PUPPY DOGS AND POLKA DOTS.  Puppy dogs represent my 2 boys, Caleb and Kaysen.  It represents everything that is pure b-o-y!  From dump trucks to footballs, dirt and rocks, puppy dogs and building blocks.  It is the person I become when I am a mom.  Polka Dots represent me.  It is what makes me who I am, outside my 2 boys.  From coupons to the outdoors, to my husband and our home.  It is the part of me that is not just a stay at home mom, but the things I love to do that allows me to just be me.  And the balance of these two things, puppy dogs and polka dots, pushes me to be the glue that holds our family together. 

No comments: