Saturday, September 4

Happy Saturday

Little Kaysen Matthew got his hair trimmed today.  I took off about 1/2 an inch around the back of his neck.  I almost cried, but it was getting really long.  He also had a tooth break through today.  His 9th one.  He has 2 more that are bugging him on the top.  I just wish they would come through already so I can have my happy baby back instead of this cranky one.


 We took the boys out for a walk in the wagon this morning.  The weather is crisp and cool so they had to get bundled up in long sleeves and jeans.  A reminder that fall is not too far away.






Here's daddy pulling the wagon.  I'm glad he decided to do it today because my arms still hurt from working out.













Grammie brought the boys ice cream Popsicles when she came to visit.  We sat outside after dinner (homemade pizza...YUM) and had a nice treat. 


 All in all it was a pretty good day. 

No comments: