Saturday, September 25

How far can I stretch $5

When I first started my blog I made a post about spending $5.  My goal was to see how far I could actually stretch a 5 dollar bill by using coupons and shopping sales (not including any tax).  People say you can't get anything for $5 anymore.  Well I have to say that I have proved those people wrong.  My list grew and grew and now I think it's time to show my success.

To be honest, I have some change left over.  I spent a total of 4.85 

5 AirWick Freshmatic I motion Starter Kits
3 Glade Sense/Spray Starter Kits
8 AirWick Aqua Essence
3 Gain Dish soap
2 Dawn Dish soap
2 Gillette Fusion Power Razors
Schick Hydro 5 Razor
2 Schick Hydro Shaving Cream
4 Skintimate Shave Gel
13 Right Guard Total Defense 5 Deodorant
Nivea Men 3 in 1 body wash
Tylenol Precise Heat Patches
2 Bottles Listerine Zero
2 Crest ProHealth Toothpaste
2 Reach Floss
3 Reach Toothbrushes
Box of Tissues
Kandoo Toddler Wipes
3 Tubs Huggies Wipes
Blink tears
16 SOBE lifewater
Arizona Tea
4 Redbox Movies (1 night rental)
Snickers 10pk fun size
Men's C9 muscle shirt
7 pairs of Women's C9 socks
Women's C9 Shorts
2 Build a bear shirts
5 pks of Ball Park Franks
3 Tubs Best Life Butter
2 Bags Ceser Dog Treats
3 Chef Michael 3 oz moist dog food
11 pks of Post it super sticky notes
Pilot G2 Pens 2pk
Pilot Easy Touch Pens 2pk
Eraser
2 Travel Shampoo
4 Travel Tide
4 Travel Shout wipes
Travel Right Guard Deodorant

Total spent (not including tax)  4.85

No comments: