Tuesday, September 7

Night time Potty Training

Caleb has made up his mind to be night time potty trained.  He has been out of diapers since December (15 months old), but has always wore one for sleeping.  Over the past month he has gradually trained himself during naps.  He would take off his own diaper when we left the room and then would stay dry until he woke up.  Well now he has decided that he wants nothing more to do with diapers!!  He has been fussing when we put them on before bed, taking them off, throwing dry ones in the trash, and refusing to sleep in them.  So I went with it.  We are now on day 3 of night time potty training and I'm happy to say that Caleb made it through the WHOLE NIGHT without one accident!!  He woke up twice to go potty on his own, and once again when he got up this morning.  I am so proud of my little guy.  The first night we had one accident, and the second night we had 2.  But I still think that's wonderful for someone who is not even 2 yrs old yet!

Speaking of potties, guess who I caught splashing in the toilet yesterday?!?  Little Kaysen thought the potty was a swimming pool.  YUCK!

No comments: