Monday, March 28

Hair Cuts

Caleb needed a hair cut really bad.  The other day we decided to take him.  It took a very long time in the waiting area, and while we were there, Kaysen was sitting on my lap.  I ran my fingers through his wispy hair that was ALL OVER and looked like a mess.  

I leaned over to Steve and told him that Kaysen was going to get a hair cut too.  That's how I decided to allow my baby (well, not much of a baby anymore) get his first real hair cut at 17 months.

Caleb's New Hair Cut

Here's Caleb.  I'm not sure if I like the way they cut his hair.  It's sort of choppy and the front is all over the place.  But he looks much better than he did.  I just wish we had a better stylest for him. 



Kaysen's New Hair Cut

Kaysen was tired and hungry when we got home, so it was hard to get a good picture of him.  But here he is!  He looks just like a little gentleman.

 








Kaysen got a little reward certificate for being such a big boy!  He sat on the chair, chewed on his lolipop, and let the stylest do whatever she needed to do.  He didn't like the clippers around the ears, but I think he did a great job.


Afterwards, Daddy took Caleb over to Walgreens so he could pick out a reward.  He picked out a red truck for him and a blue SUV for Kaysen since they both were such big boys!  When they got into the car, Caleb handed Kaysen the truck and they were both so happy.


No comments: