Saturday, March 12

Pantry Challenge Week #1 REVIEW

Considering this should be the easiest week out of the month, I think I did pretty good. I used up quite a few ingredients that were in my stockpile, and my grocery budget was fairly low. I managed to feed my family well balanced meals, and although I did use up a box of potatoes that's been sitting in my pantry, the meals were fairly fresh and healthy.


Total Spent on Groceries this week: 14.92

(I bought another gallon of milk since the last time I reported my total)


Samples of meals from this week's menu:

Toastadas w/ Ground Beef and Mixed Veggies
Crock pot Chicken BBQ legs w/ Mashed Potatoes & Green Beans
Cheddar Bacon Potato casserole w/ Sausage and Brussel Sprouts
Homemade Pizza w/ hamburger, and broccoli (yes, my family likes this)
Spaghetti and Meatballs

Now I just need to get through the weekend and then it's onto week #2.

No comments: